This is an opportunity to demonstrate your commitment to “Promoting Equity and Justice for All” by becoming a sponsor. Your support will enable ABC to offer high-quality, cost -effective professional development designed to improve community outcomes by offering strategies that address systemic and structural barriers related to the 2 pandemics. More than 1,000 regional attendees are expected over the three-day series
Conference Goals and Objectives:
- Address the pandemics of systemic and structural racism and COVID-19, and the intersectionality of Social Determinants of Health and associated disparities
- Present strategies for emerging models of integrated services that result in equity and justice for people of color
- Build skills and develop organizational competencies and capacities to improve services and outcomes for economically marginalized communities
- Present evidenced based and emerging models that center around Human Design, Lived Experience, Culturally Responsive, and Trauma Informed practices
- Build a network of local and regional champions of equity change makers committed to improving individual and community outcomes through shared accountability across practices and systems
- Promote public and private partnerships that prioritize racial equity and justice within workforce and economic development practices and policies
- Further understanding of the intersection between racism, socioeconomic conditions, health and educational disparities
- Explore innovative strategies to advance equity through awareness, grassroots initiatives and social justice movements
- Present high-quality professional development opportunities offering continuing education units and content focused on Diversity, Equity and Inclusion and staff wellness
Join our confirmed sponsors as we kick-off 2021 with a renewed commitment to “Promoting Equity and Justice for All” by becoming a sponsor. Your support will enable ABC to offer high-quality, cost -effective professional development designed to improve community outcomes by offering strategies that address systemic and structural barriers related to the 2 pandemics.
Click here to download the Signature Event Sponsorship Booklet. For more information on sponsorship and partnership opportunities please contact Sonjia-Edwards Miller at (585) 325-5116, ext. 4110 or via email at SEdwards@abcinfo.org.
Thank you to our sponsors: