Program: New Directions
Location: 33 Chestnut Street, 1st floor
Position: Client Services Coordinator
Hours: 37.5 hrs/wk
Summary of Responsibilities:
To provide direct case management, transition planning, outreach and advocacy services to program participants. Management of NY WITS software program. Various NY SOARS meetings within the community. Is the primary contact for NY SOARS Program. Establishes and maintain contact with NYS OASAS representative regarding NYSOARS services. Assists clinical staff with Substance Abuse group and individual counseling, treatment and discharge planning. Assists with oversight and supervision of Clinic Interns. Carries out other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Qualifications/Education and Experience:
· Minimum Bachelor Degree in social work, human services, counseling or related field and at least two years of experience in substance abuse or mental health counseling, or clinical nursing.
· Requires the ability to deal with people at all organizational levels; good administrative, analytical, organizational planning, problem solving and oral and written communications skills.
· Requires the health and physical capability to work in an office environment.
· Requires a valid driver's license and access to reliable transportation.
· Must possess the ability to operate Microsoft Office documents and interoffice software package.
Please Forward Resumes/Applications to:
Human Resources Department
Action for a Better Community, Inc.
550 E. Main Street
Rochester, New York 14604
Deadline for Resumes/Applications:
Friday, April 13, 2012